Juliet submitted her mission papers and the wait began. There's no way to know when a mission call is going to come. It felt like it was going to come on Monday the 27th. We kept waiting all day in anticipation and it didn't seem like it was going to show up. I was a little bummed for her. Jack had P Day at the temple and so we normally talk to him on Sunday evening but we ended up talking to him on Monday evening. While we were on the phone with him, Juliet got up a text notification saying that she could now access her mission call in the portal. She wanted to read it first by herself but decided to take Jack on a video call with her. She went into the backyard and read her mission call with her brother. Jack screen recorded the whole thing, which I think was brilliant. It was so awesome to see her reaction. Then she came upstairs and I begged her to tell me. And then we decided to have a mission call opening the next day at our house. She's going to California Anaheim Mission English speaking!! It's the exact same Mission that Maxine went to! How crazy is that?
Lauren is going to Tokyo Japan Chinese speaking! She's doing home MTC!
All the boys who came to support!
The famous Mr. Vick!
She'll do great! We think she might finish teaching someone that Maxine found.
I love that Jack was able to be a part of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment